As promised, I am back with the styling gingham post. Void of delays lets dive right into it. The last post featuring this piece showed how I wore my skirt as a dress. Today’s share is about variations to this trend. So here goes my favorite variations…
Let's start with me of course!! :)
- Teaming your gingham skirt with an off the shoulder top.
- Mixing gingham with a window pane print, or structured co-ord silhouette.
- A Toughened look by wearing a leather jacket over your gingham.
- Tying your buttoned- down gingham shirt at the waist, teaming it with a midi skirt or teaming a white shirt with a structured gingham skirt.
- Pair your gingham trousers with a solid top and bright shoe or gingham with some pop of colour. Alternatively layering your gingham dress up top and bottom for a more cool street vibe.
- Wearing an off the shoulder top/ tie top with denim.
- Teaming a structured skirt with an over-sized denim coat or knot for those cooler days.
Hope you got a good amount of Inspo.
Source :- Pinterest